Welcome to Selene Castrovilla's blog!

I'm an author spreading the words. Read about my books at www.SeleneCastrovilla.com







Friday, December 30, 2011

Contest Winner!!!!

My apologies for posting my contest winner a day late!!! There has been a bit of madness in my life this week, between writing, college applications and school vacation.

The winner of my surprise box of ARCs is Lisa Reiss, who posted such a great story about a gift from her daughter. Tooooo sweet!!!

Today is supposed to be Guest Blog Friday, but my intended guest blogger had surgery recently, and she is not feeling well enough to contribute today. I put in a request to another friend, and we'll see how that goes. It's a tough week to contribute, I know ;)

So, we may have to content ourselves with the knowledge that many guest bloggers will come our way next year. Let it be fruitful and literary and bright.

Thanks for sticking with me and my ravings :) On Monday, there will be a consideration of the importance of dialogue. Just the thing for the new year!

Cheers,
Selene

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! I'm so excited!! :) You know, to add to that story, on Christmas Eve before bed, my daughter said she felt badly that Santa had no gifts, so she left a note next to a plate of cookies and a glass of milk that said "thank you for all you do, and because no one leaves gifts for you, I'm going to draw you a picture" and she drew Santa and herself. Aww!! :)

    Thanks, Selene! Can't wait to get them!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete