Welcome to Selene Castrovilla's blog!

I'm an author spreading the words. Read about my books at www.SeleneCastrovilla.com







Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hokey Pokey Wednesday: Quotes to Dance By

“People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway.
If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway.
Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway.
For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.”
Mother Teresa



On this Hokey Pokey Wednesday, I’m not going to say much – just put in some quotes that I hope will inspire and lift you as much as they do me. Because as I do this dance of life today, I need to be inspired and lifted. Maybe you do, too.



At any rate, it couldn’t hurt.



Enjoy!



And smile :)



My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness.
Dalai Lama


Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed. Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
Mahatma Gandhi


A jug fills drop by drop.
Buddha



Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
Confucius


Do what you love. Know your own bone; gnaw at it, bury it, unearth it, and gnaw it still.
Henry David Thoreau


Always do what you are afraid to do.
Ralph Waldo Emerson


 
You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
Mahatma Gandhi

Okay, back to dancing! Left foot in, left foot out. Let's turn ourselves about.

That's what it's all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment