Welcome to Selene Castrovilla's blog!

I'm an author spreading the words. Read about my books at www.SeleneCastrovilla.com







Thursday, November 10, 2011

Win a Kindle and celebrate miracles!!!

It's time for miracles!




To celebrate the season of giving, I'm inviting you to enter to my contest & win a KINDLE!!!




There are several ways:
1. Follow this blog.
2. Post this contest in your status on any social media.
3. E-mail your favorite quote on "miracles" to Ldymcbeth@aol.com.
4. Review one of my books (there are four) on your blog, Goodreads or Amazon.
5. I'm open to other creative ideas for entries. Try me!

You will receive one entry for each thing you do. I will select ONE winner out of all the entries on Thursday, December 15.

Here's another miracles quote:

"Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see. "
-C.S. Lewis

Let the miracles begin!

Congratulations to last week's winners:

Valerie Guiles & Destiny Maddaford!
They win signed paperbacks of The Girl Next Door!

Also, the week prior there was a mistake with one of the winners. I'm giving a signed ARC of Saved by the Music (my last one!) to "Ruth," who entered that week also. Congratulations, Ruth!

1 comment:

  1. I won? Awesome! Thanks a million, Selene! Where do I send you my address?

    ReplyDelete