Welcome to Selene Castrovilla's blog!

I'm an author spreading the words. Read about my books at www.SeleneCastrovilla.com







Thursday, December 15, 2011

WINNER of my Kindle Miracle Contest Announced!!!

Good day!!!

I'm pleased to let you know that I studiously made entry slips for everyone (some, multiple slips), put them in a special purple basket that says "BELIEVE" on it, shuffled and shook and tossed, and drew a winner.

And it is a winner that the universe wants. Because at first this person's name came flying out while I was shuffling. I put it back in and shuffled some more. Then, I drew it!

The winner is: NA S!

Congratulations, Na! You've won a Kindle!!!!!


As for miracles, I'm focusing hard on them. I found a little figurine on the field today (where I lost & found my keys) which looks like the doll from the Island of Misfit Toys. (Not exactly, but along those lines.)


Her hair is missing and she's a little disheveled. I took her home, but I'm not sure what to do with her. Maybe that's beside the point. Or maybe I'm going mad.

Is she a gift from God?

Maybe she's like me, a former "displaced" girl. I have always felt like a misfit. Maybe the universe is telling me I'm not one. (Or that I'm not the only one.)

Maybe the miracle of a miracle is how you perceive it.



Thank you, everyone who entered. I'm sorry you didn't win, Joyce - but thank you for being so supportive!!!

I loved reading everyone's miracles, and their quotes.

Season's greetings to all - and happy miracle spotting!!!





Love,
Selene

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Selene! You have made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Na! Enjoy!

    It's okay, Selene. I am not ready to buy one but thought that winning one would be a great way to test drive it. But I suspect I'll buy an E reader the next time I travel overseas. (nothing planned)

    ReplyDelete